The 11th International Symposium on NDT in aerospace will take place in France, organized by the COFREND in partnership with CEA LIST.
The symposium will be held in Paris-Saclay, November 13th to 15th , 2019.
Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation (NDT&E) is one of the major requirements in aerospace structural design. Appropriate use of NDT guarantees safety in aerospace and is thus a subject of highest attention. The Symposium on NDT in Aerospace has been established in 2008 and is organized on an annual basis to allow to communicate on the latest R&D achievements and to discuss on advanced and improved methods between scientists as well as researchers and industrials. Since 2010, the symposium always takes place at a location where aerospace has a home.
Around 200 participants from twenty countries are expected to attend this event, which will include over 100 technical presentations. During the symposium an exhibition of NDT materials and equipment will take place, followed by industrial visits.
Presentations addressing the topics mentioned above and considering any NDT methods proposed such as thermal imaging, eddy current, ultrasonics, optics, x-ray testing and many others will be most welcome.
All presented papers at NDT AEROSPACE 2019, will be published on NDT.net, Open Access Archive and available online at the Symposium and in a special issue of the journal NDT&E International based on original research results presented at NDT in Aerospace 2019.
- NDT methods like ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- Component inspection
- Material characterisation including additive manufacturing
- Data evaluation and image processing with a scope on big data management
- NDT system design
- Production integrated NDT&E
- Mobile NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- Damage tolerance
- Aging Aircraft
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Numerical simulation
Student challenge in damage monitoring analysis.
- Deadline for abstract submission : June 23, 2019
- Final programme : July 20, 2019
- Early registration deadline : September 1, 2019
- Payment of presenting authors : October 1, 2019
- Deadline for full papers : October 15, 2019
A novelty this year will be a student challenge, where mainly postgraduate students will have to detect hidden flaws in composite samples including to present a concept on how to get those damages monitored in the sense of structural health monitoring (SHM), all being inspired by damage tolerant design. 8 teams of 4 members are competing to win the 1st Students Challenge Award.
Call for Papers
The call for papers is now closed.
For any information, please contact email@example.com
A vendor exhibition will be conducted to complement the conference.
For more information, please contact the Conference Secretariat by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: + 33 1 44 19 05 30
The 11th edition of the conference series will take place